Location: Kenosha, WI
Construction Management Associates, Inc. (CMA, Inc.) is hiring a Construction Project Manager to handle needs for its Commercial and Multi Family projects. The position requires a deep understanding of various project management skills. This person should be able to oversee all activities of multiple construction projects with the assistance of a site superintendent.
Our Project Managers (with the assistance of a superintendent) are responsible for supervising all on-site construction and land development, including scheduling sub-contractors, resloving day-to-day problems on the job site, and inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and relevant building codes.
- 5 years of solid hands-on experience with a GC or with a developer as a Project Manager overseeing various jobs including retail buildouts, ground up construction and multi-family projects.
- OSHA certified
- Knowledge of Project Management Scheduling Software
- Knowledge with Excel based Project budgets
- Budgets & estimates
- Plan review, cost analysis & value engineering
- Contractor/subcontractor pre-qualifications
- Bidding, scoping & buy-out
- Payment Processing
- RFIs, change orders & directives
- Job cost & status reporting
- Finishes coordination
In order to ensure a quick response to your inquiry, when applying on-line for this position, kindly include the following information:
- Current/Desired Salary